Suited for children in Year 2, aged 7–8 years old, this book builds basic skills in reading, comprehension and maths. It supports schoolwork by having students practise key basic skills on a regular basis. This allows your child to learn new concepts while revising previous work.
In Excel English and Mathematics your child will find:
- thirty carefully graded double-page units. Each unit has work on numbers, measurement, shapes in Maths and comprehension, grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary in English
- a wide variety of interesting exercises
- four term reviews to test work covered each term
- marking grids to identify strengths and weaknesses
- a lift-out answer section