This book is part of the Excel Advanced Skills series, which provides students with more challenging extension work in mathematics.
The Excel Advanced Skills Start Up Maths series for Foundation to Year 7 has been specifically designed to be used as classroom or homework books in order to help students with their understanding of Mathematics. Each book in the series covers the year’s work in detail.
Innovative features provide an integrated and supportive approach to learning. All units of work, review tests and Start Up sections are interrelated and cross- referenced to each other.
This series of books is a must for students who want to cover the year’s work comprehensively, with no gaps in their knowledge. The completion of this workbook in Foundation will ensure that a student will be fully prepared for the work in Year 1.
In this book you will find:
- One hundred and sixteen units of work to complete
- Twenty-nine review tests for revision
- Over 800 exercises to practise
- A Start Up section for extra help with understanding questions
- Comprehensive coverage of the year's work