ABC Mathseeds Activity books are an excellent way for children to learn their early maths skills. Full of educational activities that will stimulate their minds as well as keeping them entertained, this book will help children to:
- identify and count numbers 40 – 50
- double numbers and share items into equal groups
- recognise and sort heavy and light items
- count by 2s, 5s and 10s
- understand space and volume
- follow directions and read picture graphs.
There are 4 books in Level 2 – Skill Building. This level is for children who are building on basic maths skills. This is Activity Book 8. It fully supports and reinforces 10 lessons (lessons 71 – 80) of the ABC Mathseeds program.