Excel Test Skills - Selective Schools and Scholarship Tests Years 5–6 is a comprehensive study guide for the selective schools and scholarship tests (usually undertaken in Year 6). The book contains sections on all four types of tests – Maths, English, General Ability and Written Expression – so students can prepare for exams with a minimum of stress and maximum results.
In this book your child will find:
- an introductory section on how best to prepare for selective schools and scholarship examinations
- hundreds of practice questions for Mathematics, English, General Ability and Written Expression
- answers to all multiple-choice questions
- explanations that outline the thinking skills required for each question
- a complete trial test paper