The aim of Excel Test Skills - Selective Schools & Scholarship Tests Skills & Strategies Years 5–6 is to identify, develop and practise the skills useful in test situations, in particular the Selective Schools and Scholarship Tests. Recognition of these skills and strategies, and confidence in applying them, will lead to better test results.
In this book students will find:
- an introduction with advice to parents and students
- an explanation page for each skill with sample questions and strategies
- a page of practice test questions for each different type of skill
- a detailed Written Expression section on how best to compose essays in tests
- answers to all multiple choice questions
- explanations that outline the thinking skills required for each question