Excel Basic Skills English and Mathematics Year 3 aims to build basic skills in reading, comprehension and maths for Year 3 students, in line with Australian Curriculum outcomes. It supports schoolwork by having students practise key basic skills on a regular basis, allowing them to learn new concepts while revising program work.
In this book students will find:
- thirty carefully graded double-page units
- a wide variety of interesting exercises
- four term reviews to test work covered each term
- arking grids to identify strengths and weaknesses
- a lift-out answer section