In today's increasingly hostile climate people are anxious about how to keep themselves safe. Chris Ryan is an expert in dangerous situations and here he tells you how to keep yourself and your family safe from the perils of modern urban life. He leads you through a variety of situations including what to do if:
- You are walking down the street and think you are being followed
- You find yourself confronted by a threatening group of people or a gang
- You find yourself caught in the middle of a riot
- You hear gunfire or explosions in a crowed place (eg shopping centre)
- You hear on the radio that Russia has launched nuclear missiles that will land in the centre of London in two hours.
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
Dimensions: 200 x 155 mm
Note: Remaindered books or remainders are printed books that are over stocks and are sold at reduced prices. Remainder books are sometimes marked by the publisher.