This children's book pack is a collection of amazing stories that take the reader on a journey.
This book pack includes;
- Slowdown, world by Tai Snaith. A whimsical story about a girl's journey towards mindfulness, capturing the beauty of the slower things in life and appreciating the world around us.
- And to think that I saw it on Mulberry Street by Dr. Seuss. A story about how a plain horse and wagon on Mulberry Street that grows into a story that no one can beat!
- You are a star, by Michael Parker. Take a journey through the night sky to the moment a star is born. With a light dose of science, readers will know that they are never to be afraid of the dark as long as he stars are shining.
- Cheeky monkey, by Andrew Daddo. This story illustrates a family moving through their day bringing to life all the funny and silly names families call their children.
- Fantastically great women who worked wonders, by Kate Pankhurst. This book shares the spectacular stories of courageious women who pioneered careers making their mark on history.
- The wide-mouthed frog. Follow the journey of the wide-mouthed frog as he decides to leave his pond and see the world.
- There was an old lady. A classic favourite story known by many. This book takes the reader on a visual journey with the old lady and what she eats.
With a combination of new and classic stories, there will be a favourite for all children!